As a result of COVID, social distancing, the Granite Falls city council meets will be held utilizing the online format Zoom until further notice. The meetings will begin at 7:00 p.m.
The following are ways residents can participate:
- Download the Zoom app on your smart phone
- Download the Zoom program for your computer at zoom.us/support/download
- Or simply dial by phone 1-929-436-2866 to hear the meeting. Please type in the ID code: 804-995-470 and hit pound (#).
- The meeting in addition will be on Channel 8 for viewing.
If you elect to participate:
- When you are not speaking please have your device on mute to avoid any unnecessary audio feedback.
- For each item on the agenda, residents will be allowed an opportunity to speak. When doing so please state your full name prior to speaking.
- All council votes will be completed by roll call.
If you have questions or cannot use Zoom due to a disability please contact Crystal Johnson at 320-564-3011 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting.